Awal backs Jeddah décor expo
Jeddah, December 11, 2011
Awal, a leading IT services provider in Saudi Arabia, participated as technical sponsor of the third edition of the recently concluded Deco Fair, the décor and home accessories exhibition in Jeddah.
The event at the Jeddah International Center for Forums and Events, which shed light on the latest developments in the fast growing furniture and home décor industries, was attended by over 300 industry experts and 120 exhibitors from the US, Italy, France and Saudi Arabia.
Awal’s sponsorship for this event is part of the company’s strategy to support Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), as modern IT solutions can help optimise the performance of this sector and enhance the potential of its dedicated professionals, a statement said.
Awal, a subsidiary of Saudi Telecom Group, catered to all the technical requirements for this high profile event, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal