Awal backs Jeddah décor expo
Jeddah, December 11, 2011
Awal, a leading IT services provider in Saudi Arabia, participated as technical sponsor of the third edition of the recently concluded Deco Fair, the décor and home accessories exhibition in Jeddah.
The event at the Jeddah International Center for Forums and Events, which shed light on the latest developments in the fast growing furniture and home décor industries, was attended by over 300 industry experts and 120 exhibitors from the US, Italy, France and Saudi Arabia.
Awal’s sponsorship for this event is part of the company’s strategy to support Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), as modern IT solutions can help optimise the performance of this sector and enhance the potential of its dedicated professionals, a statement said.
Awal, a subsidiary of Saudi Telecom Group, catered to all the technical requirements for this high profile event, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires