Batelco sponsors Supreme Council event
Manama, December 11, 2011
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company, Batelco, was the silver sponsor of the Supreme Council for Women Forum held recently at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC).
The event which was organised by the Supreme Council for Women under the patronage of HRH Princess Sabeeka Bint Ebrahim Al Khalifa was held under the slogan, 'The Role of Bahraini Women in the Economic Development - Partnership and Contribution'.
“Our sponsorship for the event is part of our ongoing support for the local community and the various initiatives that enhance the well-being of its members,” said Batelco general manager, media relations, Ahmed Al Janahi
“We are honoured to be approached by the Supreme Council for Women to sponsor their forum that aims to recognise the active role played by Bahraini woman in the community,” added Al Janahi.
Batelco Group general manager, human resources, Shaikh Ahmed Bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, attended the opening ceremony and award presentation on December 7, while Batelco Group CEO Shaikh Mohamed Bin Isa Al Khalifa attended the Economic Forum held the following day.
The forum was to mark the 10th anniversary of the Supreme Council for Women and the Bahraini Woman Day. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7 mln tonnes wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan