30 top speakers for ME retail banking forum
Dubai, December 13, 2011
A total of 30 highly reputed speakers will take part in an upcoming retail banking forum in Dubai.
Organised by Fleming Gulf Conferences, a leading business intelligence and event services company, the seventh annual Middle East Retail Banking Forum will take place from April 16 to 18.
The regional giants in retail banking will embed a culture on “Adapting to Win-Win Consumer Confidence Strategies” to sustain profitable business growth.
Among them are leaders such as Sanjoy Sen from Citibank NA, Fahad Mohammed, general manager: Retail Banking Group at AlSemari, Alinma Bank, Gary Mond, retail banking advisor at Barwa Bank and Shekhar Krishnamurthy from Emirates NBD, among others.
The event will feature 176 delegates, 15 sponsors, widespread media coverage, and numerous productive networking sessions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan