30 top speakers for ME retail banking forum
Dubai, December 13, 2011
A total of 30 highly reputed speakers will take part in an upcoming retail banking forum in Dubai.
Organised by Fleming Gulf Conferences, a leading business intelligence and event services company, the seventh annual Middle East Retail Banking Forum will take place from April 16 to 18.
The regional giants in retail banking will embed a culture on “Adapting to Win-Win Consumer Confidence Strategies” to sustain profitable business growth.
Among them are leaders such as Sanjoy Sen from Citibank NA, Fahad Mohammed, general manager: Retail Banking Group at AlSemari, Alinma Bank, Gary Mond, retail banking advisor at Barwa Bank and Shekhar Krishnamurthy from Emirates NBD, among others.
The event will feature 176 delegates, 15 sponsors, widespread media coverage, and numerous productive networking sessions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head