Abu Dhabi TV adds MBC HD channels
Abu Dhabi, December 19, 2011
Abu Dhabi TV Network has expanded its premium content offering available on the AD Sports set-top box to include seven MBC High Definition (HD) channels.
The addition complements the existing HD content available, giving viewers up to 18 HD channels covering sports, movies, documentaries, series, news, and family content, said a statement.
At no additional cost, AD Sports set-top box subscribers will now be able to view: MBC 1, MBC 2, MBC 4, MBC Drama, MBC Action, MBC Max and Al Arabiya news channel all in HD.
As part of the partnership, MBC will also feature AD Sports’ exclusive Barclays Premiere League (BPL) highlights on MBC1 and Al Arabiya news channel, it said.
Malcolm Wall, CEO of Abu Dhabi Media, said: “Our partnership with MBC reinforces our commitment to provide viewers with the best in world-class HDTV content across genres. Now, with the ADTV Network, the entire family can view their favorite programming in just one place through our AD Sports set-top box.”
Abu Dhabi Media is a leading media organization in the Middle East, with businesses in free and pay television, radio, publishing, digital media, games, feature films, music, digital signage, outside broadcast/production and printing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey