Dubai Ice Rink welcomes the season
Dubai, December 20, 2011
Emaar Retail, has unveiled the Winter Wonderland Programme at The Dubai Mall featuring ‘Snow babies on ice’ at Dubai Ice Rink.
The programme which will run until December 31 includes music, activities, decorations, a festive tree, sleigh rides, and gifts, a statement from the company said.
Gordon Kirk, general manager, Dubai Ice Rink, said: ‘It’s that special time of the year again, and we want to offer families a unique festive winter atmosphere. With this year’s programming at Dubai Ice Rink, we bring you the cool and delightful feel of winter and the festive season in all its splendour.”
Santa will hand out sweets, treats and gifts while skating with the little ones every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until December 24, and children will have the opportunity to take their picture with him on December 23.
Coaches will also be present to train the kids. Toddlers from 18 months to five years of age will be introduced to skating by a team of well-trained coaches that will evaluate age, level and teach a 30-minute class accordingly. Every new skater gets a certificate upon completion, the statement said.
The Winter Wonderland will end with a special New Year’s Eve disco party on December 31 from 9.45pm to midnight, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants