J.Lo named Harman Kardon ambassador
Dubai, December 22, 2011
Harman Middle East, a market leader in home, professional and car infotainment, has signed up pop diva and actress Jennifer Lopez as the new brand ambassador for its new audio brand.
Harman Kardon said it aims to strengthening its regional market presence through its new ‘Beautiful Sound’ campaign which has been designed to showcase the ultimate fusion between beauty and sound.
Lopez, who maintains a large fan base in the UAE, will star in a new ad for the ‘Beautiful Sound’ campaign introducing the Harman Kardon BDS audio/video home entertainment system with 3D Blu-ray.
The first ad for the ‘Beautiful Sound’ campaign will be directed by filmmaker Martin Campbell, who is best known for his work on the James Bond thriller, ‘Casino Royale.’
The recent signing of Lopez for the ‘Beautiful Sound’ campaign continues a year of notable artist signings for Harman, said a top official.
“We have found a perfect fit in megastar Jennifer Lopez to be a global ambassador for Harman Kardon’s Beautiful Sound message,” said Dinesh C. Paliwal, chairman, president and CEO of Harman.
“She personifies beauty, elegance, and style, and consistently delivers outstanding musical performances. The Harman Kardon name is synonymous with incredible sound and attractive design, and we are delighted that Lopez will help us share that message,” he added.
Earlier, it launched the ‘Hear the Truth’ brand campaign for JBL, with ads featuring Maroon 5 and AR Rahman. Additional prominent artist agreements will be announced in 2012.
Amit Malani, president, Harman Middle East, said, 'We are rolling out our biggest ad campaign ever for the region led by pop diva, songwriter, dancer, actress, fashion designer and TV personality Jennifer Lopez.'
'She will surely take the spotlight on the ‘Beautiful Sound’ that Harman Kardon products are known for,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages