Kohler launches new bath faucet line
Dubai, December 27, 2011
US-based Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design, has launched a new affordable faucet line in the Middle East, designed to meet new consumer demand for personalisation and multiple colour options.
With an original design that combines a clean, modern form, the Toobi full line of bathroom fittings features brightly coloured spout liners than can be easily swapped out with other hues to suit the owner’s individual design aesthetic or mood, a statement said.
“We expect the Toobi to tickle the tastes of owners and renters alike, thanks to its inexpensive ability to simply and quickly personalise homes by adding a playful splash of colour and character to bathroom spaces,” said Mohamed Nada, regional marketing manager at Kohler.
“It’s not just colour either. When the tap is turned the Toobi pours water, rather than sprays it, through a slim, open spout to highlight water’s elemental qualities of purity, transparency, shimmering reflection, and soothing sound.”
Toobi’s deliberately spare design takes inspiration from bamboo of the Far East, with simple and intuitive functionality.
Its minimalist form, surprise pops of colour and ease of use allow it to work comfortably in virtually any design setting. The interchangeable coloured liners for the Toobi are made of injection-moulded polymer, currently available in ice white, phantom black and acid green.
Priced from $200, the Toobi is now available across the Middle East through Kohler’s regional distributor network, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals