Grohe to showcase energy-efficient range
Dubai, January 4, 2012
Germany-based Grohe, a leading manufacturer of sanitary fittings, will showcase its energy efficient range at the upcoming World Future Energy Summit 2012 (WFES) in Abu Dhabi.
The fifth edition of WFES will run from January 16 to 19.
Grohe is sponsoring and participating for the first time in WFES, which is now a key industry forum for local, regional and multinational organisations that focus on the challenges and solutions of the world’s energy needs.
WFES includes a world class summit, an international exhibition, the Project Village, roundtable discussions, Innovate @ WFES, the Young Future Energy Leaders programme, corporate meetings and social events.
Grohe’s international director for Projects Eric Kirwan will be moderating the “Green Practices by Grohe” roundtable.
“Grohe is a firm believer of the energy saving cause, as a matter of fact; most of Grohe’s products save up to 50 per cent of water consumption, which is considered one of the highest rates of saving water amongst sanitary fitting manufacturers,” commented Simon G Shaya, president, Grohe East Mediterranean, Middle East & Africa.
“The World Energy Future Summit is considered the world’s leading platform to highlight advanced energy saving technologies and address current misconceptions and issues that surround achieving a greener environment.”
The products that Grohe has developed over the years for their customers ensure economical use of water and energy, a statement said.
Statistics prove that two thirds of water consumption in private households is divided equally between WC flushing and personal hygiene purposes.
At washbasins and in showers, water often runs, even though it is not really needed at all. Grohe has addressed this issue through its Grohe EcoJoy technology that delivers the perfect water flow while reducing water consumption, according to the statement.
In addition to Grohe EcoJoy, Grohe SilkMove technology ensures precise control of water flow and temperature while Grohe DreamSpray technology creates an equal flow of water distribution through each and every single nozzle of Grohe’s showerheads resulting in perfectly controlled shower patterns, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal