Ikea Kuwait launches Facebook contest
Kuwait, January 9, 2012
Ikea Kuwait, a leading furniture and accessories company, has launched a contest on its Facebook page that will offer its customers an opportunity to win a wide range of gifts.
The “Ikea Kuwait’s Biggest Fan Contest” will run through until February 2.
Participants need to fill in an online form that is present on Ikea Kuwait’s Facebook page and choose their favorite options from across three products that are available.
Contestants will also have to post their comments about why they deserve to win and how will the product improve life at home.
Three winners will be chosen depending on their entries about each product such as eclectic and modern Kiplan two-seater sofa, a fashionable Maskros pendant lamp and a practical Ikea 365 + cookware set that includes a pot and saucepan with a lid and a frying pan.
To get started, customers need only to ‘like’ the Ikea Kuwait Facebook page. The page will also enable customers to stay up-to-date with the latest promotions and newest collections.
Winners will be contacted by the Ikea Kuwait’s team and can collect their gift at the Ikea store, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station