Primedia names new marketing head
Manama, January 15, 2012
Bahrain-based Primedia International, a leading media solutions company, has appointed Pauline Dubuc as head of Digital Development and Marketing.
In her new role, Dubuc will manage Primedia’s long-term strategic web development plans, as well as the overall marketing and communication operations.
“We are delighted to welcome Pauline to the Primedia team and believe that she can provide a key link between our customers and our digital products,” said Mike Orlov, CEO of Primedia.
Dubuc brings more than 10 years of experience as a digital specialist, having served in the past as an online marketing manager, web consultant and most recently as director of Marketing and Communication at the Gulf Hotel, Bahrain. She is also the co-founder of a pan-European e-commerce community, LetsBuyIt.com.
Dubuc will be working closely with the company’s IT department and IT manager D Vijayasarathy, who said, “We are confident that her expertise will help us extend our position as the leading media solutions choice.”
“The company’s investment in its brands will ensure continued up-dating and maintenance of accurate databases to help companies in the Gulf conduct effective business,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain