Primedia names new marketing head
Manama, January 15, 2012
Bahrain-based Primedia International, a leading media solutions company, has appointed Pauline Dubuc as head of Digital Development and Marketing.
In her new role, Dubuc will manage Primedia’s long-term strategic web development plans, as well as the overall marketing and communication operations.
“We are delighted to welcome Pauline to the Primedia team and believe that she can provide a key link between our customers and our digital products,” said Mike Orlov, CEO of Primedia.
Dubuc brings more than 10 years of experience as a digital specialist, having served in the past as an online marketing manager, web consultant and most recently as director of Marketing and Communication at the Gulf Hotel, Bahrain. She is also the co-founder of a pan-European e-commerce community, LetsBuyIt.com.
Dubuc will be working closely with the company’s IT department and IT manager D Vijayasarathy, who said, “We are confident that her expertise will help us extend our position as the leading media solutions choice.”
“The company’s investment in its brands will ensure continued up-dating and maintenance of accurate databases to help companies in the Gulf conduct effective business,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting