Bahrain heritage showcased at airshow
Manama, January 22, 2012
Bahrain’s Ministry of Culture – Tourism Sector showcased the Kingdom’s culture and heritage at the second Bahrain International Airshow which concluded yesterday (January 22).
The ministry had its own stand at the event, offering guests, visitors and residents an opportunity to learn more about Bahrain’s tourism sector and what it has to offer.
“The Tourism Sector continuously seeks to participate in local exhibitions and events, building a strong presence to introduce its visitors to what Bahrain has to offer from history, culture and heritage in order to enhance and stimulate the tourism sector and spread awareness about our various activities and attractions throughout the year,” said Nada Ahmed Yaseen, Assistant Undersecretary of Tourism.
“With visitors coming to the International Air Show from across the world, the event provided us with the ideal platform to showcase the numerous initiatives of the Tourism Sector and our efforts in promoting this sector to the rest of the world,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan