Mövenpick launches Valentine’s offer
Dubai, January 26, 2012
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts has launched a new Valentine’s offer for couples starting February 1 to 29.
The offer includes a 50 percent off on the second night of stay, late check out until 4pm, a romantic gift and in-room breakfast for two, a statement from the hotel said.
Participating hotels and resorts within the Middle East and Asia include properties in Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, India, Philippines and Thailand. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head