Hill+Knowlton unit wins PR recognition
Manama, February 7, 2012
Hill & Knowlton Strategies, a significant player and innovator in the Middle East PR industry, has been named the Middle East Public Relations Consultancy of the Year by the Holmes Report, a leading PR industry influencer.
With eight offices across the Middle East and several affiliate partners, Hill+Knowlton Strategies serves a wide client base across multiple industries as well as both major blue chip Arab domestic clients and foreign multinational companies.
Dave Robinson, president & CEO of Hill & Knowlton Strategies Australia, Middle East, Africa, South and Central Asia (AMEASCA) said: “We are thrilled to receive this recognition from such a prestigious and influential industry commentator as the Holmes Report.”
“With 27 years in the region we have worked hard to build our business, our reputation and our client base, and this award pays tribute to the enormous effort and commitment of all of our people in the region who commit so much to this firm and its clients every day.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase