Baker & McKenzie advised PG on Flip buy
Abu Dhabi, February 7, 2012
Baker & McKenzie said they had advised the Publicis Groupe on the acquisition of Flip Media, a leading digital media agency in the Middle East.
“We are pleased to have been part of an important acquisition for this long-standing client of the Firm,” said Tom Thraya, corporate partner based in Abu Dhabi.
“The acquisition represents a significant investment in strengthening the Publicis Groupe’s digital offering in the region,” Thraya added.
The Baker & McKenzie team was led by Thraya supported by Abu Dhabi corporate associate, Georges Attieh.
Baker & McKenzie has been active in the Saudi Arabian market since the mid-1970s, opening its Bahrain office in 1998, Abu Dhabi in 2009 and most recently in Doha last year.
The firm’s presence in the Mena region also includes a long-standing office in Cairo.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success