New pet food brand launched in Bahrain
Manama, February 8, 2012
The region's first all-natural pet food brand, Tails, was launched at the Bahrain Business Incubator Centre (BBIC) in the Hidd Industrial Area.
Tails is the brainchild of Bahraini co-founders Ahmed Al Sharaf and Najat Tarradah.
BBIC head Shaikh Hesham bin Abdulaziz Al Khalifa was among those who attended the launch, along with Tamkeen chief executive officer Mahmood Al Kooheji and Bahrain Development Bank officials.
The company has received support in a variety of programmes.
The aim is to provide healthy pet food that are free of preservatives, added colours and flavours, as well as the use of 100 per cent natural ingredients that consist of fruit, vegetables, meat and fresh chicken.
All ingredients are human grade and sourced locally, said the Bahraini duo.
Tails also offers delivery directly to customers' doorsteps, pet training, including housebreaking, food aggression, separation anxiety, and tips on selecting a breed that is safe for children, they stated.
The company also has a Free Pet Advice Centre, where pet owners can schedule face-to-face visits with any of its animal behaviour and nutrition experts, they added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm