Hansgrohe equips top Abu Dhabi hotel
Dubai, February 8, 2012
Germany-based Hansgrohe AG has equipped the five-star Hyatt Capital Gate Hotel Abu Dhabi with one of its prominent designer bathroom lines – the luxurious Axor Citterio range.
“Due to the unusual shape of the Capital Gate building and the fact that it leans by a record-breaking 18 degrees, each room is unique in shape and size,” said Dirk Schilmoeller, marketing manager Middle East & Africa, Hansgrohe AG.
“Axor Citterio, which is part of our designer range Axor, complements this with the collection’s individuality and exclusivity.”
Axor Citterio, a classic collection developed in cooperation with top designer and architect Antonio Citterio, has been fitted in the bathrooms in Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi’s 189 luxury guestrooms and suites.
The mixers in the collection are intricately designed to play out the contrasting interaction of an array of square and curved shapes, a statement said.
These features can be found in all mixer versions – from the single lever mixer to the classic 3-hole mixer, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course