Emergency response plan probed at expo
Manama, February 21, 2012
More than 800 delegates from regional and global oil, gas, petrochemical and other industries took part in technical sessions of the 10th Professional Development Conference and Exhibition in Bahrain.
It is being held at the Gulf Hotel's Gulf Convention Centre, where delegates attended nearly 60 technical sessions focussing on safety, health and environment, emergency response planning and pollution control, among other issues.
Participants also showcased their work during an exhibition running alongside the conference.
The event organised by the American Society of Safety Engineers-Middle East Chapter ends tomorrow.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award