Flash announces Elton John concert
Abu Dhabi, February 29, 2012
Flash Entertainment has announced the return of the legendary Elton John and Ray Cooper to Abu Dhabi to perform at the Yas Arena on March 29.
John will share the stage with percussionist Cooper who first worked with him in 1971, on the Madman Across The Water album, and joined him on stage at the Royal Festival Hall show six months later.
Their performance will be based on the duo’s famous two-man show, said a statement from Flash.
Mira Sadek from FLASH Entertainment, said: “Elton John is a living legend in music that has touched the hearts of fans all around the world. He has been one of the dominant forces in rock and popular music and will surely take his fans on a trip down memory lane. This will be yet another legendary show making its way to the Yas Island in a beautiful open air ambience”.
Ticket prices for the Elton John & Ray Cooper concert starts at Dh295 ($80.3) for general admission, Dh695 ($189.2) for the golden circle and Dh595 ($162) for grandstand tickets.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.thinkflash.ae and select Virgin Megastore outlets in UAE.
Doors open at 6:30 pm, the statement said.
Those coming from Dubai can avail the iMan Bus service available for Dh85 ($23.1) which must be purchased with concert tickets online, it said.
Hotels on Yas Island will offer exclusive packages and are a short walk away from the Yas Arena, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal