Bahrain set for ME beauty show
Manama, March 6, 2012
Leading firms from Bahrain are set to showcase their innovative products at 'Beauty World Middle East,' the largest international trade fair for beauty products in the region, to be held in Dubai from May 29 to 31.
In its fifth edition last year, Beauty World had attracted 755 exhibitors from 42 countries, said the organisers.
Europeans and Asians were the majority of exhibitors with 72 per cent of the space occupied by them, followed by the Middle East with 20 per cent.
Much of the exhibitors' interest to participate comes from the benefits they receive which include meeting new business partners, finding new markets to penetrate, increasing brand recognition and market share, improving their sales cycle and industry knowledge as well as monitoring their competitors, they said.
The focus areas are hair, nails, accessories, machinery, packaging and raw materials, cosmetics, skincare and fragrance, professional equipment and spas.
There are also exhibitors who specialise in dentistry, fitness, wellness and tanning, according to event organisers.
The exhibition attracts buyers, dealers, manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, importers, exporters, distributors, hotel and spa developers, consultants, cosmetologists, trade associations, government agencies and the media.
An information session will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Thursday at 3.30pm to provide more information about the exhibition and its procedures and for clarifications.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal