Jordan backs Abu Dhabi security expo
Abu Dhabi, March 15, 2012
Jordan is sending representatives of its armed forces, civil defence and public security directorate to the 2012 International Security and National Resilience Exhibition and Conference taking place in Abu Dhabi next week.
The delegation will join defence and security agencies from around the region in the fifth edition of the Middle East’s definitive homeland security event to explore and discuss key strategies, policies and solutions.
“Middle Eastern governments understand the importance of keeping up with the scope and evolution of today’s homeland security threats. As Jordan has shown, Arab States need to engage in proactive dialogue, learn from the experiences of others, and identify security solutions that have proven to be effective,” said Mohamad Bader-Eddin, show director, Reed Exhibitions Middle East.
“ISNR Abu Dhabi provides a vital platform for the region’s governments and decision makers to consolidate their homeland security knowledge and adopt more effective and sustainable strategies,” he added.
ISNR 2012 will gather heads of state, security decision-makers and professionals and academicians from around the world to talk about the best approaches to homeland security.
ISNR 2012 Abu Dhabi will be held from March 19 to 21 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course