Starbucks launches light coffee in Bahrain
Manama, March 15, 2012
Starbucks has launched in Bahrain its first true light roast coffee, Starbucks Blonde Roast, a lighter coffee that features the familiar flavours of Starbucks coffee, but with a mellower taste.
Master roasters and blenders have taken the world’s best Arabica beans and drawn out their subtle and soft flavors to create Starbucks Blonde Roast, a statement said.
Meanwhile, the coffee company also launched its five point promise in stores across Bahrain, ensuring partners and customers can make the most of the Espresso promise for perfection in each cup of coffee served.
Rana Shaheen, Regional Communications and CSR manager, Starbucks Coffee Mena said: “The promise for espresso perfection is our way of reaffirming to our loyal customers that Starbucks is always looking for new ways to keep them satisfied.”
“The espresso perfection will be a part of the culture in each and every store throughout Bahrain. From the details leading to the perfect espresso shots and the use of the new revolutionary milk pitchers, to barista training and 100 per cent Fair trade espresso, this declaration promises that customers’ drinks will be perfect each and every time, ensuring 100 per cent satisfaction,” Shaheen added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey