Grey Group appoints new chief creative officer
Dubai, March 18, 2012
Grey Group Mena has announced the appointment of Marc Chalhoub as chief creative officer, effective April 2.
Chalhoub will be based in Beirut, with responsibilities across all of the company’s Mena operations, said a statement from Grey Group.
Chalhoub left Leo Burnet at the end of 2005 and after more than 18 years of pursuing his ambition for a career as a film director.
He subsequently set up his own film production company and has since worked with numerous advertising agencies across the region.
Grey Group forms a part of communications conglomerate, WPP Group, and operates in over 83 countries worldwide.
The organisation has branded agencies covering many communications disciplines; including advertising, direct marketing, public relations, brand development, customer relationship management, sales promotion and interactive digital marketing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers