Cloisall wins $33m UAE, Qatar contracts
Dubai, March 20, 2012
Cloisall, a leader in the interior fitting and contracting sector, said it has clinched Dh122 million ($33 million) worth of fit-out orders from landmark projects in the UAE and Qatar.
The company has a major presence in the Gulf region through its branches in Qatar and Oman.
In the UAE, Cloisall will do fit out jobs for DACC/Dubai Airport new concourse 3, which consists of 200 rooms and suites, public areas and health club. The work is expected to be completed in September, said a statement from the company.
In Abu Dhabi, the company will undertake different finishes at the Central Market project, the second-tallest building in the emirate and the skyscraper with the most floors in the city.
'With years of expertise in the solid surface industry, Cloisall secured a deal for the most iconic hospital in the GCC, Sidra Hospital - Qatar. The solid surface contract (22,000 LM) is the biggest deal ever awarded in the world,' said an excited Fadi Bouchaaya, the projects director.
'With the increasing competition in the market it’s important that one trusts a professional company in setting up their projects so that everything is well taken care of,' he noted.
'At Cloisall we believe that we have acquired the know-how and skill to convey and deliver excellent quality in high standards for every project,' Bouchaaya added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event