Batelco wins 4 Mena advertising awards
Manama, March 20, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider, was presented with four awards at the recent Mena Cristal Awards its innovative advertising campaigns of 2011.
Batelco took home one silver and 3 bonze awards for the campaigns implemented by Bahrain’s FP7.
The Mena Cristal Festival was established in 2005 with the aim of introducing a new competition for advertising in the Mena countries.
The awards ceremony rewards the best advertising creations with the coveted Cristal Trophy. The Festival attracts a wide field of communication companies, advertising agencies, producers, directors, media survey companies and TV representatives who participate in a series of rich and convivial exchanges over the events 3 day annual gathering.
“Such an excellent achievement requires close cooperation between all the members of the team and partners, with every member pulling his or her weight to ensure success,” said Batelco chief executive Bahrain Rashid Abdulla.
“This success gives Batelco a big boost and validates all the hard work. It also spurs us on to continue with our efforts with the aspiration to bring further success for Batelco in 2012.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm