Batelco wins 3 awards at Dubai Lynx
Manama, March 22, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom services provider in Bahrain, has won three awards at the recent Dubai Lynx International Advertising Festival for its innovative advertising campaigns of 2011.
Batelco took home two Grand Prix and one Gold award from event for the campaigns implemented by Bahrain’s FP7.
The Dubai Lynx International Advertising Festival, which is part of Cannes international advertising festival, is a yearly event to award creative excellence in advertising and related fields in the Mena region.
This year, Dubai Lynx received more than 2000 entries from all over the region including telecom operators and big international corporations.
Batelco chief executive Bahrain Rashid Abdulla said: “This success gives Batelco a big boost and validates all our hard work. It also spurs us on to continue with our efforts with the aspiration to bring further success for Batelco in 2012.”
Batelco’s success follows on from its recent recognition at the Mena Cristal Awards when Batelco took home four awards for their innovative and successful advertising campaigns of 2011. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role