Manara donates books to ministry
Manama, March 25, 2012
Manara Developments, a leading Bahraini real estate company, has presented 300 copies of the book Bahrain Gardens to the Education Ministry.
The copies will be shelved in libraries and information centres in public schools for reference.
It covers pictography and literature on Bahraini gardens throughout the century.
Managing director Dr Hassan Al Baskati said the company was dedicated to contributing to the community intellectually, culturally or through social development.
"This comes as an initiative from the company to raise awareness of the importance of gardens in Bahrain and its vitality to human life since the dawn of civilisation," he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals