Pierlite launches energy saving lighting
Sharjah, March 28, 2012
Pierlite Middle East, a joint venture of Kingston holdings, has launched a new range of Intelligent Lighting Products (ILP), which reduce the cost of unwanted lighting through motion sensitivity.
Kingston Holdings, a leading promoter of energy efficient solutions in the region, recently hosted a three day intensive training session in Sharjah with Pierlite for its resellers from around the world to mark the launch.
Expert staff from Australia made the journey to Sharjah to conduct the training.
Kingston Holdings and Pierlite will be holding regular training sessions with staff on its new ILP technology.
Lalu Samuel, managing director for Kingston Holdings and Pierlite Middle East, said: "As part of our commitment to energy saving products in the lighting industry, we are bringing the latest generation of ILP products to the market, helping to greatly the reduce carbon footprint of the community.
“New technologies like ILP present a viable solution to the issue of wasted energy consumption. Lighting accounts for up to 30 per cent of global energy consumption, and the focus on energy management, and the role that intelligent lighting plays within that, is increasing. We are seeing considerable growth in demand for home automation systems which are driven by new technologies like ILP.”
Further training sessions are planned for staff from across the Mena region, as well as India, Pakistan and the UK, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm