Dubai group to host fashion expo
Dubai, April 2, 2012
DIVAlicious, a leading fashion outlet in Dubai, will be hosting an exclusive fashion and art exhibition to showcase the latest trends with an artistic touch at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on April 28.
The one-day event, to be held from 10am to 9pm at the Godolphin Ballroom, will bring together nearly 40 exhibitors, who will showcase an exquisite collection of apparels, fashion, jewellery, paintings, sculptures, gift solutions, home decor, children wear and edibles.
Commenting on the show, Vanita MB, founder and managing director, said, 'Right from our inception, the one thing consistent at all DIVAlicious events is our uniqueness. No two extravaganzas are similar, and we can assure that the April event will redefine fashion & art in the true sense of the term.'
'The DIVAlicious events in April, October and December last year brought together the crème de la crème to exhibit as well as participate. This event with Fashion & ‘various forms of Art’ will be bigger and better,' she stated.
'From the artistic minds of designers, illustrators and sculptors to the prêt-a-porter and haute couture, DIVAlicious has taken shopping to a completely new level with this event,' said Vanita.
According to her, the April show will be the one-stop destination for the best of art, photography, pottery, ceramics, sculptures, healing, beauty & edibles items; and not to forget the latest fashion.
DIVAlicious, she said, also supports a cause fashionably – Being Human Foundation. The ‘Being Human’ T-shirts for men & women will be sold at the event & the sale proceeds will be sent towards the cause, she revealed.
DIVAlicious, said Vanita, has grown steadily since its launch last year. The first event involved 10 exhibitors, which grew to over 45 exhibitors and 16 sponsors for the October 1 event.
“Our show will have exquisite display and artistic merchandise, engaging our DIVAs to shop, indulge and get spoilt. After all we showcase to a true fashion DIVA – how to wear it & where to show it off! We are setting new benchmarks in excellence, and our events are testimony to this as we constantly improvise and innovate,' she noted.
The event is being sponsored by Imprint Design, Thai Privilege Spa, Cilvana Designs, Kaya Skin Clinic, Mayumy Ladies Salon, India International Healing Institute and Diet Couture.
In another unique attraction, the first 100 shoppers will receive DIVAlicious goody bag for free which includes its merchandise & also vouchers from the sponsors, she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo