Grohe wins six top awards
Beirut, April 12, 2012
Grohe has won six awards for five products and a concept from the iF International Forum Design this year.
Two faucets and three showers were awarded the ‘iF Product Design Award’, and the ‘iF Communication Design’ award for its latest exhibit at ISH, the world’s leading trade fair for the bathroom experience, building, energy, air-conditioning technology and renewable energies.
“As we continue to maximise the potential of our products and our brand, we create new design universes and shape new trends,” said Paul Flowers, senior vice president, design, at Grohe AG.
The ‘Power & Soul’ line of showers delivers a wholistic shower experience, the statement said. Its features include Grohe AquaDirect, an all-new spray pattern selector which sits on the back of the shower head and allows to choose between the different spray patterns by pushing a button.
The ‘Tempesta New’ is a tried and tested product whose design and functionality have been further refined, it said. This line offers just the right shower for any bathroom environment. It is available with up to four spray patterns which can be controlled via the spray switch on the shower head.
‘Allure Brilliant’ is a visual highlight for any bathroom. This line of fittings is distinguished by its many different facets, unusual angles and striking accents. It is perfectly cut like a diamond.
Grohe’s ‘Urban Village’ exhibit at the ISH 2011 show featured the leitmotiv ‘enjoy water’, a booth which celebrated wellbeing, value and water, underpinned by the four pillars of the brand - quality, technology, design and sustainability.
Visitors were introduced to about 350 new Grohe products for its Spa, bathrooms, showers, kitchens and sanitary systems by way of five themed universes created through large-scale multimedia projections. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity