Kohler turns baths into 'singing rooms'
Dubai , April 17, 2012
Kohler Company, a global leader in kitchen and bathroom design, said it has launched StereoStik - a sleek new audio product - in the Middle East for customers who enjoy ‘singing in the rain.’
The StereoStik is designed to further enhance the bathroom’s role as a relaxing and meditative experience that helps to prepare and unwind people both at the start and end of the day, said a statement from the US firm.
With this new product, Kohler has answered the symphony of regional customers by transforming Middle Eastern bathrooms into sonic sanctuaries.
An audio add-on system that is easily installed to existing mirrored cabinets, the StereoStik continues Kohler’s efforts meet the growing trend of regional renters and home owners to personalise bathrooms.
“Homes are being built and remodelled to include surround sound audio systems and state-of-the-art stereo equipment, so it’s no surprise consumers would want to integrate audio into the bathroom as well,” remarked Mohamed Nada, regional marketing manager at Kohler Company.
“I don’t think that there is a person in the world who hasn’t sung a favourite song in the shower, or stood in front of the mirror using a hairbrush as a ‘mic’!. Depending on personal tastes, the introduction of the StereoStik can transform bathrooms into a concert hall, or blissful retreat. The fact that it looks as good as it sounds is a bonus,” he remarked.
The StereoStik is named for its panel design and is a great upgrade option for the Middle East’s renters, remodelers or a new builds.
Designed to work with Kohler brand 26” tall, surface-mounted mirrored cabinets, the panel module mounts on either side of the mirrored cabinet, allowing for flexibility in installation and easy access for users.
StereoStik features include AM/FM radio with antenna, auxiliary input jack with cable for connecting to MP3 player, and digital display with clock.
It is powered by either four C batteries or AC power supply, and made from rust-free, aluminium and polymer. Easy installed with left- or right-hand mounting option, the StereoStik fits on all 26-inch tall, surface-mounted Kohler CL series mirrored cabinets and is currently available from Kohler’s Middle East distributor network.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack