Dorma launches new door operators
Dubai, June 24, 2012
Dubai-based Dorma Gulf, a leader in door technology systems and allied products, has introduced new modular electromechanical swing door operators certified for use on fire and smoke check doors.
The new generation operators Dorma ED 100 and ED 250 come in a compact slender “contour” design with powerful units tailor-made especially for profile framed doors. The door operators have stood the test of working flawlessly in extreme weather conditions, from the harshest desert temperatures of the Middle East to the world famous Ice Hotel in Sweden, a statement said.
Equipped with the integrated power assisted motor function, the new swing door operators ensures high-efficiency power supply with a reduced energy consumption in the no-load mode by 20 per cent and by 73 per cent in partial load range. The operators have been very well received by those who have physical disabilities.
Dorma’s ED 100 and ED 250 have been integrated with an automatic wind load control system in full energy mode, thereby making the operators suitable for application, be it the exterior doors that are subjected to varying wind loads or the interior doors separating rooms where different pressure prevails.
The system recognises the wind loads and adjusts through its inbuilt intelligence system.
The operator has an interface that makes the system upgradeable by just plugging in the required module, thereby fulfilling all required needs by the same operator, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan