Vogue Cafe to open in Dubai
Dubai, September 26, 2012
Conde Nast International, the publisher of Vogue magazine, will open its Vogue Cafe in Dubai by the end of the year, a report said.
The cafe, at the Dubai Mall, will be the company’s first such outlet in the Middle East, the AP report in Washington Post said.
Contemporary European food will be on the Vogue Cafe menu, but no alcohol will be served, an official said.
The publisher expects to open a bar based around GQ magazine in one of Dubai’s high-end hotels next year, the report said.
The publisher is partnering with a Dubai-based firm called Inspired Group on the cafe and the bar.
It is also considering opening cafes in Abu Dhabi and Kuwait City, the official was quoted a saying.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy