400 exhibitors take part in Saudi Agriculture show
Riyadh, September 26, 2012
More than 400 exhibitors from 23 countries are taking part in the Saudi Agriculture 2012 exhibition currently under way in Riyadh.
The expo was inaugurated uder the patronage of Saudi Minister of Agriculture Dr Fahd bin Abdulrahman Balghunaim, by Eng Walid Bin Abdulkarim Al-Khuraiji, the Director General of Saudi Arabia’s Grain Silos and Flour Mills Organization.
Saudi Agriculture, which will run till September 27, has reported a substantial 22 per cent increase in the number of international exhibitors this year.
Participating countries include Denmark, Kuwait, Belgium, Canada, China, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Korea, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, the UAE and the UK.
Saudi Agriculture 2012 covers all aspects of agriculture and food industries from cultivation, to management, production, packaging and distribution.
Now in its 31st year as one of the fastest growing industry events in the region, Saudi Agriculture is being held concurrently with Saudi Agro-Food and Saudi Food-Pack featuring the latest products, technologies and services in areas ranging from frozen and chilled foods, confectionery, chocolates, health and natural foods, to presentation, processing and packaging equipment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires