400 exhibitors take part in Saudi Agriculture show
Riyadh, September 26, 2012
More than 400 exhibitors from 23 countries are taking part in the Saudi Agriculture 2012 exhibition currently under way in Riyadh.
The expo was inaugurated uder the patronage of Saudi Minister of Agriculture Dr Fahd bin Abdulrahman Balghunaim, by Eng Walid Bin Abdulkarim Al-Khuraiji, the Director General of Saudi Arabia’s Grain Silos and Flour Mills Organization.
Saudi Agriculture, which will run till September 27, has reported a substantial 22 per cent increase in the number of international exhibitors this year.
Participating countries include Denmark, Kuwait, Belgium, Canada, China, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Korea, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, the UAE and the UK.
Saudi Agriculture 2012 covers all aspects of agriculture and food industries from cultivation, to management, production, packaging and distribution.
Now in its 31st year as one of the fastest growing industry events in the region, Saudi Agriculture is being held concurrently with Saudi Agro-Food and Saudi Food-Pack featuring the latest products, technologies and services in areas ranging from frozen and chilled foods, confectionery, chocolates, health and natural foods, to presentation, processing and packaging equipment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting