Top speakers for Forbes CEO summit
Dubai, September 27, 2012
A number of high-profile speakers will be part of a cast of global policy and business leaders at the upcoming Forbes Global CEO Conference in Dubai.
Now in its 12th year, the annual conference will be held from October 21 to 23.
The summit serves as a platform for some 400 influential CEOs, tycoons, entrepreneurs and thought-leaders to exchange insights and build relationships.
Under the theme of ‘The Race Ahead’, this year’s conference will examine how we can face critical challenges in the global competition for prosperity.
Panels will analyze the state of the world economy and debate the best approaches for success in global business. Sessions will also highlight the latest trends in sectors such as finance, technology, energy and commodities, the business of sports and philanthropy, as well as the economic and investment opportunities in emerging markets.
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, leading Saudi businessman and member of the Forbes Billionaire List, Mohammed Al Shaibani, Director General of The Ruler’s Court, Government of Dubai and CEO and executive director of the Investment Corporation of Dubai, and Reem Ibrahim Al Hashimy, UAE Minister of State, are among the latest speakers who will join the global cast.
Al Shaibani will conduct a ‘Meeting of Minds’ one-on-one dialogue with Steve Forbes, chairman and editor-in-chief of Forbes Media, on the opening night of the conference to discuss issues of global interest.
On the following day, Prince Alwaleed will join Steve Forbes in a special dialogue to exchange views on the world economy and investment prospects.
Al Hashimy, who is chairperson of Dubai Cares, will participate in a panel discussion on philanthropy and social responsibility. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages