Seef Mall marks World Heart Day
Manama, September 30, 2012
Bahrain-based Seef Mall, a leading shopping and leisure destination, recently hosted an event in collaboration with the Ministry of Health to mark the World Heart Day.
The event, under the theme “One World, One Home, One Heart”, was attended by Sadiq Al Shehabi, Minister of Health.
He stressed the importance of World Heart Day, as it aims to increase awareness on the dangers of chronic heart diseases, and the best ways to prevent and decrease the chances of being affected.
Seef Mall visitors were offered free health checkups including blood sugar testing, blood pressure measure, as well as offering general medical advice during the event, which provided a platform for the general public to learn about dealing with and managing heart related problems. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn