Seef Mall marks World Heart Day
Manama, September 30, 2012
Bahrain-based Seef Mall, a leading shopping and leisure destination, recently hosted an event in collaboration with the Ministry of Health to mark the World Heart Day.
The event, under the theme “One World, One Home, One Heart”, was attended by Sadiq Al Shehabi, Minister of Health.
He stressed the importance of World Heart Day, as it aims to increase awareness on the dangers of chronic heart diseases, and the best ways to prevent and decrease the chances of being affected.
Seef Mall visitors were offered free health checkups including blood sugar testing, blood pressure measure, as well as offering general medical advice during the event, which provided a platform for the general public to learn about dealing with and managing heart related problems. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc