Just Falafel to open 25 UK stores in 2013
Dubai, October 3, 2012
Leading Middle Eastern restaurant brand, Just Falafel, has announced massive expansion plans in the UK, with the company planning to roll out 25 stores in the UK alone by the end of 2013.
The brand is set to launch with its flagship store opening in Monmouth St, Covent Garden in London next month.
Just Falafel plans to open 200 stores over the next five years, a statement from the restaurant said.
The founders of Just Falafel are keen to bring their regional phenomenon with global aspirations to the UK market, aiming to deliver unique flavours ranging from Indian to Mexican, alongside its biggest seller, the ‘Original,’ a traditional Middle Eastern wrap.
Currently, Just Falafel is in discussions with potential franchise partners to open multiple outlets across London and UK-wide, with stores opening in Cambridge and Exeter in 2013.
Falafel’s popularity is on the rise globally, and research from the UK shows that it could be a serious contender to replace curry as the nation’s favourite food. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals