RAK to host new nightlife concept
Ras Al Khaimah, October 23, 2012
The Ras Al Khaimah Hospitality Group will host Amasi Beach, the newest nightlife concept in the emirate, where world-famous DJs fly especially from the UK to perform along with Dubai resident DJs.
This is a series of 12-weekend exclusive live beach parties kicking off on October 26 until December 31 at one of the emirate’s premium beaches of the Al Hamra Palace Beach Resort, operated by Casa Hotels & Resorts.
Victor Louis, CEO, Ras Al Khaimah Hospitality Group, said: "Ras Al Khaimah is keen to present new initiatives, activities as well as new excursions to its guests, to explore this rising emirate with its diverse landscape, premium hotels & resorts and variety of outdoor activities.”
“Amasi Beach is the newest attraction in Ras Al Khaimah, where the nightlife and music lovers are offered a great chance to enjoy these exclusive events along the beautiful shore of the emirate."
It is expected to attract a crowd of at least 600 persons for every party, joining from all over the UAE, a statement from the group said.
Amasi Beach tickets are available at Virgin Megastore and Time Out Tickets and Al Hamra Palace Beach Resort.
It is sponsored by Austrian Airlines and askexplorer.com and Channel 4 (104.8 FM) as the official media partner.
Located 45 minutes from the Dubai International Airport, this affordable luxury destination for leisure and adventure offers a variety of entertainment and relaxation facilities for the whole family, including exclusive hotels & resorts, international cuisines and world-class spas. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy