Dubai set for Coffee & Tea Festival
Dubai, October 29, 2012
The International Coffee & Tea Festival, the only dedicated trade event for the coffee and tea industry in the Arab world, kicks off tomorrow (October 30) at the Meydan Grandstand & Convention Centre in Dubai.
Running until November 2, this edition of the event features several exciting additions such as the TasteTea Zone, Espresso & Brew Bar, the 1st UAE Latte Art Championship along with the 4th National UAE Barista Championship and The Café Exchange (the show’s inaugural B2C component) featuring an impressive line up of the country's most talented musical acts.
The event will also host SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) Certified Training programs, featuring a series of workshops and covering topics such as Espresso Bar Efficiency & Workflow, Customer Service, Latte Art, and Cupping. SCAA will be conducting the region’s only internationally recognised Coffee Certification programs.
The festival will be held from 11am to 7pm on October 30 and 31 and from 3pm to 10pm on November 1 and 2.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role