Riyadh industrial building destroyed in explosion
Riyadh, November 1, 2012
An industrial building in eastern Riyadh was almost entirely destroyed by a large explosion on Thursday, a Reuters witness said.
The building was almost levelled by the blast, with one corner left standing, the witness said. Nearby vehicles were on fire and at least five fire engines were arriving at the scene.
The reason for the explosion was not immediately clear. - Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision