RAK Ceramics wins top excellence award
Ras Al Khaimah, November 27, 2012
UAE-based RAK Ceramics recently received a Brand Excellence Award 2012 in the Durables category, for exhibiting leadership and perpetual innovation, at the 21st World Brand Congress in Mumbai.
The World Brand Congress is the single largest event on a global scale that recognises the world’s most successful and sought-after brands. RAK Ceramics joined over 500 marketing and branding elite who convened for the congress with representatives from every sector and every continent.
RAK Ceramics was awarded in its category for exuding a strong brand image, backed by the quality of its products, sustained market domination, perpetually innovative range, depth and breadth of its CSR activities and its consistently superior services.
“RAK Ceramics has always believed in the pursuit of excellence as manifested by its innovative products and designs that have surpassed the expectations of our customers across the globe,” said Abdulla Mahmood, general manager – Marketing & Corporate Communication, RAK Ceramics.
“Receiving the latest Brand Excellence Award is a testament to our relentless efforts to offer top-notch quality products and services, while tailoring to the needs of different customers from various parts of the world.
“This award will certainly serve as an inspiration for us to move forward with the same vigour and energy to further strengthen RAK Ceramics’ position as a global leader in the ceramic tile industry,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan