RAK Ceramics wins top excellence award
Ras Al Khaimah, November 27, 2012
UAE-based RAK Ceramics recently received a Brand Excellence Award 2012 in the Durables category, for exhibiting leadership and perpetual innovation, at the 21st World Brand Congress in Mumbai.
The World Brand Congress is the single largest event on a global scale that recognises the world’s most successful and sought-after brands. RAK Ceramics joined over 500 marketing and branding elite who convened for the congress with representatives from every sector and every continent.
RAK Ceramics was awarded in its category for exuding a strong brand image, backed by the quality of its products, sustained market domination, perpetually innovative range, depth and breadth of its CSR activities and its consistently superior services.
“RAK Ceramics has always believed in the pursuit of excellence as manifested by its innovative products and designs that have surpassed the expectations of our customers across the globe,” said Abdulla Mahmood, general manager – Marketing & Corporate Communication, RAK Ceramics.
“Receiving the latest Brand Excellence Award is a testament to our relentless efforts to offer top-notch quality products and services, while tailoring to the needs of different customers from various parts of the world.
“This award will certainly serve as an inspiration for us to move forward with the same vigour and energy to further strengthen RAK Ceramics’ position as a global leader in the ceramic tile industry,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn