Tetra Pak launches new Saudi campaign
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Leading food packaging company, Tetra Pak, has launched its second large media campaign in Saudi Arabia with the ambition to create awareness among GCC consumers about the benefits of using its safe and innovative packaging.
‘Protects what’s Good’, Tetra Pak’s cross-category campaign, aims to extend the awareness of the protection that the company’s packages provides to milk, juice and other food products.
With “6 layers of protection”, Tetra Pak’s carton protects the product from light, air and any other harmful bacteria, thus allowing the retention of nutrients longer with no need of preservatives, a statement from the company said.
The campaign is driven by Tetra Pak and features leading category players such as KDD, AlSafi-Danone, Arla Foods and Al-Rabie who are endorsing the protection message.
“We are delighted that our leading customers are showing such support to endorse our motto: ‘Protects what’s Good’. Just as families protect and care for their loved ones, we take care of the protection and safety of the products packed in our carton-based packages,” said Riccardo Castagnetti, marketing director of Tetra Pak Arabia.
This year Tetra Pak celebrates its 60th anniversary of the delivery of its first of filling machine globally with the launch of the “voices of innovation” video series which showcases the people who have helped to deliver six decades of technology, social and environmental innovation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey