GeoEye opens office in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, December 6, 2012
GeoEye, a leading source of geospatial information and insight, has announced the opening of GeoEye Middle East, a subsidiary sales office in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The office will directly serve customers in the Middle East, including governments, commercial entities and official GeoEye resellers, a statement said.
The Abu Dhabi office is expected to expand over time due to increasing regional demand for commercial satellite imagery and information services.
"We opened the Abu Dhabi office to meet the growing needs of our customers in the Middle East, to best serve our resellers in the region and to supply a variety of markets including country and local governments, the oil and gas industry, alternative energy developments, construction and urban planning and infrastructure," said Dr Rao S Ramayanam, GeoEye's senior regional sales director for Middle East and Africa.
GeoEye is a leading source of geospatial information and insight for decision makers and analysts, who need a clear understanding of the changing world to protect lives, manage risk and optimise resources. Each day, organizations in defense and intelligence, public safety, critical infrastructure, energy and online media rely on GeoEye's imagery, tools and expertise to support important missions around the globe, the statement added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation