Tamkeen names industrial business quiz winner
Manama, December 9, 2012
FinMark Communications and Tamkeen have announced Midalcable as winners of the industrial night competition which included teams from the banking, insurance, technology and industrial sectors.
The industrial night challenge took place live at the Seef Mall and saw Alba, team sponsored by Chevron, industrial leader and Midalcable test their knowledge of Bahrain, Tamkeen and Bahrain’s industrial sector, which encompasses numerous dynamic companies and thousands of highly-skilled and committed employees.
Midalcable will now join teams from the other industry nights, Takaful, Amthal and Benefit, in the grand finale of show set to take place in front of a live audience at the mall on December 11 at 7pm for a chance to win a cash prize of BD1,000 ($2,659.5).
“This has been an exciting week of competitions and we congratulate Midalcable on winning the industrial night quiz challenge. They will now join the winners from the other sector nights for the grand finale,” said Zahra’a Taher, managing director of FinMark Communications.
“Representing their respective industries, the teams will take part in an exciting and interactive final quiz that aims to showcase their talent and knowledge of their own sectors as well of Bahrain’s economy and the qualities that continue to position it as a leading business, trade and financial hub.”
The event is supported by Tamkeen, the main sponsor for the event. Additional supporters include gold sponsor Bahrain National Holdings, silver sponsor GPIC and bronze sponsor Takaful and Chevron.
Media sponsors of the event are Al Bilad newspaper and Daily Tribune. Technology partners include Al Amthal, Promethean and Talking Pictures. Additional supporters include Design Grafix and Manama Printing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts