GamesFest to draw top crowds
Dubai, December 10, 2012
IGN Middle East, the largest gaming website in the Middle East, has announced that GamesFest 2012, will be held on December 15 at ClubWest, located at the Grand MidWest Tower at Dubai Media City.
Presented by ClubWest, the event aims to bring together the region’s gaming community to participate in tournaments, win prizes and discover the latest releases from the video games industry.
“We are excited to announce GamesFest 2012, the most popular gaming series in the UAE, which brings together serious gamers from the UAE, Saudi Arabia and other regional countries. GamesFest is a platform for gamers to showcase their skills and learn about the latest games, gadgets and techniques. Gamers can come dressed as their favorite character and compete in the Cosplay competition. We have had excellent response at the previous editions of the event and are confident GamesFest 2012 will also be a tremendous success,” said Abbas Jaffar Ali, director, IGN Middle East.
Organised by IGN Middle East, GamesFest will give gamers the opportunity to play the latest games, participate in tournaments both on consoles and PC, as well as try out the latest gaming gear.
“Club West is proud to host GamesFest, with 3D cinema style screens HD TVs, an arsenal of the latest gaming titles as well as a stylish state of the art club and venue gamers and clubbers alike are about to experience a GamesFest to remember,” said Dave O’Keeffe, entertainment manager ClubWest, Grand MidWest Tower.
GamesFest is sponsored by ClubWest, Zotac, Nvidia, PlayStation, Microsoft, CashU, CoolerMaster and Game Power 7. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dutch firm wins Algeria interior ministry order
- Bahrain SMEs 'on the verge of closure'
- Unrest victim's kin stranded at Bahrain airport
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety