Bahrain to step up security at souqs
Manama, December 31, 2012
Souqs in Bahrain will be equipped with CCTV surveillance cameras, according to a directive issued by HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
He instructed authorities concerned to step up security and safety measures at souqs and neighbouring areas, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course