Bahrain works minister to open exhibition
Manama, January 6, 2013
Minister of Works Essam Bin Abdulla Khalaf will inaugurate the Arab Exhibition for Engineering Mechanisms (Arabian MEP 2013) on January 7, which will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre (BIEC).
The show, which will go on till January 9, offers a perfect platform for air conditioning, refrigeration and allied building services to showcase technologically-innovative, environment-friendly, energy saving and environmentally sustainable green products and services.
The exhibition will be open to the public, while the workshops will be open to representatives from organisations and companies participating in the event, journalists and media.
Strategic partners include Ashrae Saudi, Ashrae Bahrain, Keen 4, and PSME Bahrain. The platinum sponsors for the event are Awal Gulf Mfrs and ABB, while the gold sponsors include Aztec technical services, Al Namal group, JGB international and MMTI. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires