Starbucks launches drive-thru store in Dubai
Dubai, January 7, 2013
Starbucks has recently launched its first drive-thru store in Dubai at the Jumeirah Beach Road, which has become the 103rd store to open in the UAE.
Designed in an impressive villa style to give visitors a feel of home away from home, the new coffee house offers coffee lovers a beautiful terrace area as well as a play area for children to enjoy.
The indoor area is suitable for meetings and study sessions or a relaxed afternoon.
The unique drive-thru will allow those in a rush to order and pick up their favourite beverages. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain