Grohe launches touch-sensitive faucet range
Beirut, February 3, 2013
Germany-based Grohe, a global brand for sanitary products and systems, has launched a new range of touch-sensitive kitchen faucets that can be operated simply by touching the spout or the faucet body.
The highly hygienic, reliable and water-saving Minta Touch can also be operated using the ergonomic lever which benefits from Grohe SilkMove technology for precise and comfortable handling.
The Grohe Minta Touch is available with an elegant C-shaped spout with extensible spray or with a stylish L-shaped spout with extensible mousseur.
The EasyTouch functionality rules out the risk of scalding, given that it releases only the cold water flow. Users who do not want to do without warm water can add the Grohtherm Micro upgrade which features a customisable temperature preset function while at the same time ensuring 100 per cent protection against scalding, a company statement said.
The advanced functionality of Grohe Minta Touch is complemented by its aesthetics. The Grohe StarLight chrome plating process ensures brilliant and soil-repellent finish. In addition, the tall spouts make light work of filling tall pots and vases, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Grohe |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm