2013 Bahrain boat show ‘biggest yet’
Manama, March 11, 2013
This year’s edition of the annual Bahrain Boat Show International (BBSI), Bahrain’s only boat show, will be host to a greater number of international exhibiting brands and events than the previous shows, organisers said.
BBSI 2013 will be held from March 28 to 30 at Amwaj Marina. With three successful shows under their belt, organiser Knotika Boat Shows has received tremendous support from the Government of Bahrain.
“Thanks to the support of the Bahrain Government, we are expecting BBSI 2013 to be the biggest and most impressive show yet,” Wael Juju, CEO of Knotika Boat Shows, a regional exhibition company headquartered in Bahrain.
“Each and every year we have received unlimited assistance, guidance and support from government authorities. Without their help, the Bahrain Boat Show would never have been able to achieve such success.”
Dr Hassan Fakhro, Minister of Industry and Commerce said, “International trade shows and exhibitions are key contributors to the growth of Bahrain’s economy and we are pleased to see Bahrain Boat Show International growing year after year both in capacity and quality.”
“The Ministry is pleased to support international standard events that promote Bahrain as an ideal destination for the exhibitions industry.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs