BFLC plans major expansion this year
Manama, March 26, 2013
Bahrain Family Leisure Company (BFLC), the owner and operator of franchise restaurants in the kingdom under the name of Ponderosa Steakhouse, Bennigan's and Cucina Italiana, has new plans and strategies for expansion throughout 2013, said a senior board member.
Cucina Italiana, the company's latest franchise brand, has seen excellent growth since its launch and is expected to break-even this year, director Christophe-Bruno Marziale told the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, on the sidelines of the company's annual general meeting (AGM) yesterday.
The company is also in talks for the launch of new franchises and expansion projects, which will be disclosed at a later date, he stated.
"The Ponderosa restaurant near the Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH) that has been closed for some time now, will be rebranded and relaunched as an Arabian-themed family restaurant after Ramadan this year," said Marziale.
Besides these eating joints, BFLC also has a catering division named Kazbah Catering.
The principal activities of the company are operating restaurants, providing services related to family entertainment, supply of amusement related equipment and participating in businesses undertaking similar activities.
According to information on the company's website, BFLC plans to open Crema CafŽ as well as Indian and Arabic restaurants.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals